.

Monday, March 24, 2008

kata2~

alright.
assalamualaikum sumee.
this is my last day on9 b4 3-2 months awayyy dok asrama nunn
fuh.


its kinda sad when u hav to leave your loved ones behind for some time, to succeed in our impian.
yeah. but that is called sacrifice. kite xkan bejaye kalu xberkorban kan? noo sacrifice, noo victoryyyy (transfrmers lak)
things do come n go, n now its my time to go awayy from my family, faiqah , my old friends.

going to a place called integomb.


my whole life will change,
new friends, new place, new pengalaman.
Allah knows how was it like in the asrama.
hope that i can suit myself easily in the new place. aminnnnn aminnnn ya rabbal alaminnn.

now, im not a student of SMKBRP anymore.
i wonder.what will happen there when im gone?
who's gnna be the new head prfect? the drummer for my band?
will there still be a band performance this year?
after 3 years n 3 months studying in that school, finally im leaving it.
banyak kenangan ade kat situ. fuh. yg besh, yg xbesh.
mcm2 la. really memberi pengaruh besar dlm hidup aku.
to all my friends in smkbrp. i love you allll.
bile jumpe penggantikuu jgn dilupakan akuuuuuu..

okay. cemane nk tggl laptop pulak?
handphone aku??? OMG.
laptop aku, hadiah upsr/bday aku.
mmg memberi kesan dlm hidup aku.
byk dak bru ak kenal. malakat92, dak2 ym, faiqah.
ramai lagiiiiiii. kalu xde komputer ni mmg ak xtaw cemane la hidup aku agaknye.

skunk, my loved ones.
my family, faiqah,my friends. huhu :(
had to leave evrythin behind for some time.
i know that i cant do much if im staying in smkbrp
i have go away from here. its for my future.
for our future. hee. doakan bie berjaye dunie akhirat bile bie kat sini kayh.


sekian
kate2 terakhir from me.
kalu ade salah silappp ngan korg2 selame ni, harap dimaafkan,
ak nk pegi asrama ni, mmg btol2 pegi hanye nk study n to get flying colours in my spm.
doakan aku berjaye dunie akhirat.
i'll miss you guys sumeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh

:')

2 comments:

Nuna said...

hairil!!!
gonna miss yahhh.. spe nk bg kaunseling kat aku tyme ko x de?
jgn curang ngn faiey! nnt aku dush2 ko! naik pelamin rmai2 kayh..

muaahxx2
kimi's gal

eL Magnifico said...

wakaka..hang kapel ka??
adesh..
update blogroll hang..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...